• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Parts from LMC

John Griswold

Loc.
Medford, NJ
What's the feeling on LMC? I just got their Bronco cataloge anf was considering their replacement floor pans for starters. Anyone delt with them? How are their products?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
They are a good vendor, and most parts good replacements. don't think you can go wrong with them

Sbolt19

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Colorado Springs
If memory serves me, aren't they a little more expensive than most of the other vendors on just about everything? Last time I checked for an OEM part, JBG had the same thing for almost half of what LMC did.

moe d

Loc.
chicago, il
i like LMC for some parts and JBG for others.. however, for a 1 stop shop for OEM, cant beat LMC.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
They have been a good sponsor of Bronco events for many years. I try to spread my purchases over all the vendors that support Bronco events. So LMC gets some but not all my business.

OK - so how am I going to spend that LMC GC I won at the Round Up? Hmmmmm. ;D:cool:

oh2bnok

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, KS
I purchased alot of metal parts from them in the past when i had a rust bucket ;D All good Dennis Carpenter parts except for stuff like fenders. If there is a part you are interested in I could swing by there some day and ask them or maybe take a look. They have a big warrehouse and sumtimes sluggo is a bit slow at pulling the parts. They are not to far from my worky.

ja.stoner63

Loc.
Chandler, Arizona
I have used LMC for a few of my projects. They are fast on shipping but overall you can find the same item for less.

Just so you know, you will be charged for the item, shipping the item, & pulling the item to ship..." I never understood that last one.

JA

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
X2, They have a nice selection and good parts but their prices are a little high. The only thing I have found at LMC that is cheaper is their head light relay setup.;D

mcdobson

Loc.
Sacramento
Most of the parts I have purchased from them have been fine, but don't hope for any help if you have a problem. Customer service is terrible.
" if you can't figure out how to use the part, ship it back at your expense"