• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

parts pricing?

carterb

I am wondering...

what should i expect to pay for a clean, already sandblasted, frame in good condition?

Also ...a dana 44 front end with disc brakes?

Or...Just disc brakes from the knuckles out?

Thanks in advance

B.

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
Frame.. $200?

Disk 44 - probably around $350 to $400..

Just the front brakes - Probably $100 to $150..

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Prices in CA:

Sandblasted Frame $200-$500 - frames seem to be pretty easy to find free, but would need to be sandblasted.

Disc 44: $600

Knuckles out disc brakes from ford 44: $250-$300

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
your location makes a difference on what you will pay for parts. Out here in so cal that 44 will cost at least $600 or you can find one online cheaper and pay the $$ to ship it

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
GO back and edit you info ..tell us where your form ....WE Don't bite on here ..When I 1st came on here I had no info about myself up ..But it sure helps if we know where your from as we answer the newby question ....
I'd say from free too 250.00 then the cost of sand blasting and recoating ...
...Dana 44's from 150.00 too 1k ........if set up new everything ...
Welcome Aboard............