• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

parts pricing

rplivin

Loc.
Jasper Al
I have a 78/79 tilt column out of van. A complete explorer 5.0 upper lower intake with injectors fuel lines and throttle body. I have an a9l computer and computer side wiring harness doesnt have inj harness on it. Another upper lower intake off of cougar with throttle body. Am going to sell but need help pricing if you will. Thanks.

4lofun

There's a Guy. Up this way that refers to catalogs and wants 50% of new parts. But when his transmission needed rebuild for 800. He didn't want to pay 400 for a working c4. Just boggles my mind. Lol