• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Parts that came with a Bronco I bought

Status
Not open for further replies.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I recently got a Bronco in with a bunch of new parts in the boxes and some used parts too. Stuff I dont need right now and trying to get this Bronco to a happy place for a new project...so these parts are up for grabs.

I have 2 fuel tanks - see separate post - plastic replacements 225.00 pair PENDING

Also:

JBG liftgate struts, New in package - SOLD

Yakima Roof rack, basic rail system, 4 towers, crossbars: 200.00 plus shipping

Warn 8000 winch with traditional Warn bumper, nearly new, nice condition, Bronco was stored inside, winch is a later model with fairlead and all controls/cables - $ inquire....WINCH SOLD - BUmper avail: 100.00

Door latches, left and right, new in box 100.00 pair

80s Ford f150 full hubcaps,plastic, fronts have holes for hubs - 20.00 / set of 4

66-75 Fully indexed drop pitman arm, barely used, no offroad - 45.00

MOROSO gold anodized air cleaner and valve covers with breathers: 100.00 plus shipping

Andrew 408 515 5615

Attachments

• 00P0P_4cIF7mIM7yA_600x450.jpg
    00P0P_4cIF7mIM7yA_600x450.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 277
  • 00z0z_dIWpRehWR71_600x450.jpg
    00z0z_dIWpRehWR71_600x450.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.