• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Passed about 6 EB's in Kew West yesterday

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
Anybody on here, they looked to be in a EB club. One was blue with a white top, one was red with a EB club sticker on the windshield. The other I noticed was lifted no door, no top. I was heading west on South Roosevelt in my 87 Suburban all black, they where heading east towards Duval. I noticed a few of the guys look my way as you don't see too many old rigs down here and my Suburban stands out. Anyways just wondering it any of them where members.

HB73

That was probably Drew Peroni and friends. I saw they went down to Key West yesterday.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Yep, they was headed to Homestead, Ford weekend and even got to drive on the track

OP
OP
L

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
Thanks, Just looked at the pics, some of those trucks where definitely in the pack I saw. I was driving the Suburban because I was hauling a load back from home depot, wish I would have took the Bronco when I saw them. I don't get much Bronco news since the Hurricane so I did not know there was an event in Homestead. Would not have been able to go anyways though as every weekend is pretty much spent on getting the house back to where it was.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks, Just looked at the pics, some of those trucks where definitely in the pack I saw. I was driving the Suburban because I was hauling a load back from home depot, wish I would have took the Bronco when I saw them. I don't get much Bronco news since the Hurricane so I did not know there was an event in Homestead. Would not have been able to go anyways though as every weekend is pretty much spent on getting the house back to where it was.

Life always gets in the way don't it. :(