• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Passenger Seat Storage

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
Since WildChild has closed I am on the hunt for an alternative for an under seat storage solution. Anyone know who might still have WildChild stuff or an alternative similar to what they sold?
Thanks
Dennis

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Check the lastest Bronco Driver Mag. There is a tech article about putting the Wild child unit in and making it have a roller draw. It seems pretty simple you could make it yourself with a little sheet metal and some stuff from a hardware store. Or maybe modify the Wild horses unit.

OP
OP
D

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
Yea that article is what reminded me. I had been meaning to do it but thought I would buy something pre-bent and if necessary modify it like they showed.

The WH one is bent the wrong way for what I need. I will keep looking.
Dennis

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
Get an ammo box and mount it on a set of seat tracks so that the whole unit will slide out.

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
i had to go with the back seat storage (door inserts) heres some pics plus the jumpers cables and tow strap live under front pass/ seat. just thrown some ideas at ya.

Attachments

• 081 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    081 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 082 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    082 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 47

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
on my 73 the PO put a gas tank size storage attached to the bottom of the floor pan and put a hatch under the front pass seat. I have used it for items like jumper cables, tools and the such as well as a place to stash a walet/purse as it does have a lock on it. put a floor mat on it and it dissapears, unless you know its there. From below it looks like a gas tank.