• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pensacola Engine Help

Jordanr5904

Loc.
Pensacola
Looking to see anybody in the panhandle or gulf coast area that recommend someone that either rebuilds engines?
Or can put a crate together and run it?

madisonbonner

Fahr automotive in Milton off glover lane does a really good job, check him out if u would like, he handles all of our work trucks, he told me if I ever needed anything done to my bronco, he could handle it!

swampu

Loc.
Biloxi
McMurtry "sp" over here in Vancleave. He will build a bad ass engine. He may only build race engines now.

Tuck

Heard a lot of god things about Burke's machine shop on Cervantes. I know a guy that likes Speed Unlimited on Warrington too. SU actually helped me find my engine. They knew a guy who wanted to go bigger & I got a great deal. Of course they knew they'd get the other guy"s money, but they could've got mine too.