• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Phx area Machine Shops

Tgure

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix
Any of you Phoenix area guys work at a machine shop, or have worked with someone before who is reasonable?

I bought some hummer wheels and want to re-centered them to 4" back spacing and 5x5.5 lug pattern made out of 3/8 plate. I know I can buy centers off pirate but thought I might see if I can get them made locally to save some money and shipping if at all possible.

I attached a few pics of samples being sold on pirate of what I need. If you know anyone who can help or who I should call please let me know.

I have checked a few places out of the phone book and most are too busy or don't wanna mess with it. ;D

Attachments

• rockring1.jpg
    rockring1.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 4
  • wc2-3.jpg
    wc2-3.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 6