• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

"Pic" Early Bronco on a 78 Bronco Frame

Bronco_Rider

Loc.
Brentwood, Ca
Hi,

Tec Writer was able to get some pictures posted.
Just scroll down to his post.

Thanks, Tech Writer

This you can ignore
Finally got some pic together of the Bronco frame swap on my sons web page. System is slow and clunky but will be refined soon. Learning about web pages now. Update soon.

http://atv-racing.com
Bronco_Rider

Nuke

Re:Early Bronco on a 78 Bronco Frame Pic

Those files are HUGE!!!

76BroncoSport

Loc.
McKinney, Texas

Man I love that orange. If I wouldn't have decided to go with chesnut red that would have been my other choice. Nice work, nice Bronco. That's a pretty sweet idea put to work!...again, nice work man!

Jon Grayson

66horse

Bronco Guru

Ya I love that orange too! What color is that. Looks good by the way.

OP
OP
B

Bronco_Rider

Loc.
Brentwood, Ca

[quote author=66horse link=board=5;threadid=16114;start=0#msg122381 date=1049739597]
Ya I love that orange too! What color is that. Looks good by the way.
[/quote]

I am, "My son", is working on making the files smaller and making the pic's come up quicker. "redoing my 1st attempt"

The color is something I will need to research.

Bronco_Rider

Jeepster

Bronco Guru

Holy Mackrel man......I got a cable connection and you jammed me up. :eek:
Its almost painful to download......(those with dial up dont even go there)

I want to see more, but its too difficult to load.....I suggest you sign up for a free web site thru classicbronco and load your pics there. It will be much easier to see and save everybody a lot of grief......

That is a sweet looking rig......nice color ;) (same as mine)
also uncut ;) ;D

rflud

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Modesto, CA

Hey Bronco_Rider -

MS Word isn't going to be the best way to get this stuff on-line. The files will always be huge. Although you can put pictures and graphics into Word you have to be careful how you go about doing it (sizing the photos, etc.) I would use Visio or something to build the file the way you want it and then save it as a JPEG. The file will be very small and easily posted to your site.

OP
OP
B

Bronco_Rider

Loc.
Brentwood, Ca

Always open for ideas. Working with the web and internet is all new to me. "as you can tell"

Please share ideas and so I can get it right and make it more useful.

Bronco Rider

rflud

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Modesto, CA

I downloaded both the Word documents. I'll fix them (make them smaller) and post them in this thread.

El Jefe

Bronco Guru

WHOOOOOAaa! can't see Shaiiit! -for a while 'til it downloads! NICE orange!!

rflud

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Modesto, CA

Hey Bronco_Rider -

Here are the files. They have the same content without the arrows (I didn't want to put them in). The largest of the two files is 165k (JPEG) instead of the 6.6MB (MS Word DOC).

I didn't fix anything other than the file size. If it were me though I would not do it this way at all. I would resize each picture before inserting it into an HTML document and add text in the web page. I would also change the layout to be a bit more consistant.

Anyway, here are the pics: If the browser automatically adjusts to fit the picture in the window just click on it and select the resize button in the lowe left corner of the picture.

71on78frame1.jpg

71on78frame2.jpg

OP
OP
B

Bronco_Rider

Loc.
Brentwood, Ca

Thanks Tec Writer,

I wanted to share but I did not have the expertise to do so.
You were a great help in a time of need,

Thanks again,

Bronco_Rider