• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pics I saw of a nice looking bronco in Cali. this weekend

mattyq17

Bronco Guru
My girlfiends parents had a campout on their property this weekend for the christian 4x4 club. Some nice rigs but only got a few pics of this bronco before the batteries ran out on the camera. Very nice looking bronco and nice owners as well. Enjoy.

Matt

Attachments

• DSCN0138.JPG
    DSCN0138.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCN0139.JPG
    DSCN0139.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 112
  • DSCN0140.JPG
    DSCN0140.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 104
  • DSCN0141.JPG
    DSCN0141.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 82
  • DSCN0142.JPG
    DSCN0142.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 107
OP
OP
mattyq17

mattyq17

Bronco Guru
that looks like lonnie's old bronco from tom's.

Dont know but it does have their steering wheel and front seats

OP
OP
mattyq17

mattyq17

Bronco Guru
Definetly looks the same to me, if/when I see this guy again I will have to ask him where he got the bronco

OP
OP
mattyq17

mattyq17

Bronco Guru
I thought I heard him say he lived in Nipomo. Have you seen it in person Paul? It is done up very well. Matt seems like a great guy and he has a very nice bronco!

Uncut75

Loc.
Nipomo, CA
Yeah, I saw it in person. It is very nice. He didn't say how much he paid, but I'm sure it was worth it. I don't know Matt very well, but he seems to be a nice family man. I knew his brother from years ago when they owned a 5.0 Mustang parts shop. Matt hasn't seen my Bronco since I bought it last November, but I told him about it. He wanted to see it, so maybe soon. Just gotta finish the engine rebuild.

I know Matt is on this forum, but I don't know his user name. Pipe up Matt if you read this.