• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pics of my finished 76 glass Bronco

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Finished on the 2nd, won award on the 4th! ;D :eek: :eek: Wow. Cool bronco, glass is sweet. Keep up the good work..if there's anything left to do. ::)

peterinman

Loc.
East Jordan, MI
[quote author=ps4wdc link=board=5;threadid=17168;start=0#msg130942 date=1052254805]
http://community.webshots.com/user/ricksbronco
[/quote]

My dad and I are in the second JBG picture, and the seventh overall picture on the "Finished Page"!! That is cool. I am the tall fella next to his short dad all the way to the left of the frame. Thank for making me famous!

jr

Loc.
Mililani, Hawaii
[quote author=HNRYS69 link=board=5;threadid=17168;start=0#msg131079 date=1052277153]
very nice!! Love the shop you got to work in!!
[/quote] Awesome work. I must have the smallest garage on this forum. Must be nice to have a well equiped shop especially a lift.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
That Bronco is a real beauty and Katelyn is just precious.

supermottl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indian Harbour Bch,
Totally frappin sweet dude!!! LOL.
Great job.

What rear bumper is that? How do you like it? Build Quality? Where d'you buy from? does the tire/cooler wobble at all?
Thanks. Good luck!

OP
OP
ps4wdc

ps4wdc

Loc.
Illinois
[quote author=supermottl link=board=5;threadid=17168;start=15#msg131162 date=1052307048]
Totally frappin sweet dude!!! LOL.
Great job.

What rear bumper is that? How do you like it? Build Quality? Where d'you buy from? does the tire/cooler wobble at all?
Thanks. Good luck!
[/quote]
Both bumpers are James Duff, built like a rock and no wobble what so ever...Thanks