• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pics of soft top hardware?

RJGarza

Loc.
Karnes City
Ok so before anyone tells me to search, I spent about the last hour on this dang iPhone searching for images on both google and classic broncos. I was wondering if anyone could PLEASE post pictures of their soft top hardware (bows to be exact). I cannot find them for sale anywhere (unless I want to buy a complete top) so I'm thinking I'm going to have to either attempt making my own bows and bow mounts or save up for a new top with tinted windows. Thanks in advance for those who can help me out with pictures.

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
take your bronco to a local boat place that does pontoon boat tops and they can make you new bows

OP
OP
RJGarza

RJGarza

Loc.
Karnes City
take your bronco to a local boat place that does pontoon boat tops and they can make you new bows

I had never thought about that. Good idea! I can take the top and have them measure for bows like you said. Thanks for the advice! Love this site!