• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Picture posting help

cldonley

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Robinson, TX
So I'm trying to post pictures of this great looking EB I saw, but when I post them they show up Upside Down! :mad: Any ideas?

Here's the upside down pic of the 70 something EB I saw in Abilene last week. Neither it, nor I was upside down when I took this picture! It's in pristine condition, a true survivor, and hasn't had fresh tags since 2006.?:?

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 19

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Turn it upside down then post it.....just a thought...

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 16

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Picasa, free on internet, even Microsoft windows will rotate it for you

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I was gonna do that first, but I guess I need better software on my computer.

That has happened to me, I go in, edit the pic to make it straight, but it comes back sideways... so then I go back to original version, and it shows correctly.. Very weird.

not sure why some pics do that, but just edit / rotate till it shows up the right way for ya...

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
Wow! That is amazing traction. What tires are you running?
attachment.php