• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

pictures not loading

broncodriver99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Glen Allen, VA
Anyone else having a problem with the pictures in threads? When I click them to enlarge I get the pop up and swirling wheel but no picture. If I click it again then it opens the pic in a new window like it is supposed to. Once I do that it will appear in a popup like it is supposed to. I think my computer just upgraded to IE 11 could that be it? Also, some of the avatar pics are slow to load.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't usually use IE so I haven't even seen the latest IE 11. I just upgraded and sure enough I have the same problem.

What's strange is that if you use the "next" button and scroll through all the images they'll all show up the 2nd time around. So if there are 6 pictures you keep hitting next until it rolls back around to #1 again, then they all show up fine.

Weird. I'll dig into it a little and see what can be done.

Thanks!