• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please HELP!.......I'm a big dumb---, Where do I go from here????

I was trying to get a u-joint unstuck, it was rusted very badly. By hand, using a Harbor freight u-joint press, I bent, and cracked, one of the ears on my driver's side inner front drive axle (dana44//1977 Bronco w/disk brake).

Bottom line, I need at least an inner shaft.

Any ideas on new setups. I'm even considering looking at aftermarket, but probably too much money for me right now.

I'll take what I can get right now, looking for the best option.

Thanks,

Dave//Monterey, California
:-[

Last edited:
OP
OP

Please help, what other type vehicles might work. I heard that pre-'77 chevy 1/2 tons work, only their short side is on the passengers side.