• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please help me identify mystery bolts and spring

bcmbcmbcm

Loc.
Wellington Fl
Hey folks,

Does anyone know what these bolts and odd 'clover' shaped washers are? How about this spring?

It was removed from my rig years ago and stored-I definitely believe them to be original but I have no idea what they are for. Only indication is that they were stored near the stock seat hardware.

Thanks!

Brett

Attachments

• Mystery Parts.jpg
    Mystery Parts.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 131

Speedrdr

Contributor
Not so wise OLD owl
Loc.
Paris, MS
Not sure what the washer/bolt combination is, but the spring looks like something dealing with the E-brake bracket where the two cables are anchored in front of the rear axle. Mind you, I haven't been under mine lately...just what I remember.

Randy

Rbuddy98

Contributor
The washers looked like the ones used for the steering column support bracket in the engine compartment.

Myllo73

Spring held one of the hoses on the engine on the drivers side, can't remember exactly which one. On my 76 it had one that the PO had hooked on the inner grill. I left it there until a few years later I used it in a pinch when a spring broke on my throttle.