• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Price Reduced. 1977 Bronco Sport, Uncut, no rust $15,000 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian77Bronco

Loc.
Tyler
I have a 1977 Ford Bronco Sport 4x4. 302 V8. Automatic transmission. Factory AC. Twin gas tanks.
This is my original, uncut, rust free Bronco Sport. Original Sea foam/mint green paint with a white top. It is unrestored, but well maintained. It is in excellent running condition with only a few cosmetic scratches on the original paint. This truck has never been wrecked, and every body part is original. I have made some slight upgrades to the interior and exterior, but I have every part that came off including the original floor mat. The only parts I do not have are the hubcaps, and the rear bench seat. I recently replaced/upgraded the brakes with a new master cylinder, pads, and braided stainless steel lines. The factory AC works. The 4 wheel drive is in perfect working order, will go anywhere you're willing to take it. I have used this truck as a daily driver and on a trail or two, but its always been well maintained and never abused. I'm happy to provide pics or any information you require.

Thanks,
Brian

http://www.fordbroncotrader.com/details.php?id=23230

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Brian77Bronco

Loc.
Tyler
Gentlemen, thank you for your replies. I take note of both the positive and the negative. What is anything really worth? I have a friend who just bought a baseball card for 6K. To me personally it's just a slip of paper, but to him, and other collectors who appreciate it...that was a great find. Gbatey, you're allowed your opinion, even if it was a bit rude. I looked at your Bronco, good luck with your sale.
If my asking price seems too high, I did include "obo" meaning I would consider other offers. I assume that as with most vehicles for sale, people will offer you less than what you initially ask.
My bronco runs great around town, down to the lake, or at 75mph down the interstate. It's not some pieced together Frankensteins monster that I continually have to pour money into to keep it going, belching smoke on start up, and sitting with the hood up half the time. It hasn't been hacked up, wrecked, or left out in the barn. It hasn't been modified/repaired with some fiberglass/plastic parts from China that don't fit, or retro-fitted with some fabric seats hustled up from an F-150 at the junkyard. It could use a new paint job, and that's about it.

OP
OP
B

Brian77Bronco

Loc.
Tyler
Recent improvements/or repairs that I did before I decided to sell.
*NOTE: All parts are OEM or better
New master cylinder
New power brake boost
New brake lines (all)
New rear wheel cylinders
New bearing seal (rear wheel)
New brake pads
New fuel Lines/filters
New horn
New Grant Ford Steering wheel
New seat belts
New Edelbrock Performer Carb & intake
New Optima Battery
New ESD
New water reservoir
New timing chain/cover/balancer
New Flow Cooler hi flow water pump
New Bosh alternator & Starter
New power steering pump
New voltage regulator
New front steering stabilizer
Upgraded Tuffy lockable glove box
Upgraded clear front running light/turn signals
New fan shroud
New neoprene transfer case mounts
New Spicer U joints
New spark plugs, wires, cap, rotor

I also have all new weather stripping, a new high-lift jack, and a box of replacement neoprene bump stops, some tailgate hinge silencers that go with it. I also have all the parts that came off originally except worn out mechanical items (power steering pump etc.)

One thing to mention is the factory AC works fine but it's gotten to where it only holds a charge for a couple months.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I've cleaned up this post a little. Per the forum rules don't comment on value unless you're asked.

Brian, good luck with the sale.

Zillacon

Loc.
Hackin Away!
Brian good luck with the sale. Its your rig and you can name your price. You have nothing to lose but time. I put a custom Jeep up for sale and I got hammered and was told I would never get what I wanted. I didnt care if I sold it or not. I put it on Ebay and a guy contacted me and asked me what my majic price was. I told him and come to find out it was Tiger Woods neighbor and wanted just what I had so it can very well happen. Again good luck with your sale.

OP
OP
B

Brian77Bronco

Loc.
Tyler
Still available

It's still for sale. I'm getting some more inquiries now that the holidays are over, and we are into a new year. I had a serious buyer last week, but he found something in his home state that he decided on instead. So, make an offer. Thank you.

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Good luck with the sale. You have every right to ask ANY price. It is worth what someone will pay you for it. Looks like a good find.

Status
Not open for further replies.