• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pride in workmanship...pic inside

Kim

Loc.
Long Island
More progress...

2vifuix.jpg

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Dang really going to town. Are you visiting and taking pictures or is your mechanic sending them to you. Love to see the caps being cleaned instead of just jamming it back together, show pride in workmanship. Nice it will pay off in the long run!!

surfer-b

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looking good, you will be ready for a cross country trip when you get Ginger back.

bronco1017

I have spoken to Jim several times about your Bronco. As I have said before it is in very good hands and you will be thrilled when you get it back.

bronco1017

Well twice we talked in front of it. Haha. Jim loves all Broncos but might just have a soft spot for yours.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Not painting the axles before putting on the brake lines and parts? Looks like good work, very glad you found someone who you can trust to work on it.

OP
OP
K

Kim

Loc.
Long Island
Your gonna love your new disk brakes, looks like Jim does nice work.

I think the truck is going to be unrecognizable when it returns.

The brakes, new gears, suspension stuff, and tires I suspect will transform the ride.

I'm no mechanic - but from all the pics Jim has sent me - it's obvious he is meticulous about his work. Lucky to have found someone that cares as much as he does.

I'm dying to get her back -- but trying not to rush a very good thing.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Jim has quite the Bronco collection himself....can't wait to see the finnished product!