• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Procomp 7069 rims in 15x10 anyone running these?

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
I am looking at some new rims. Procomp 7069 Black 15x10 rims. I am curious if anyone is running these and do you like them?

Thanks in advance!

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Hey Langster, I am running the same wheel but in polished aluminum 1069 model. They have been fine, I have put about 5000 miles on them this year. Run good, balanced good, I was worried the 10 inch width would allow the tires to spread and cause wandering on the road ...but no issue. Think I paid $99 each on 4wheelparts website when I ordered the tires, mounting, and balancing. The whole kit was delivered to my house.

By the way, meant to say hi a couple times, I grew up in Cortez....hence my handle on CLassicBroncos.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 88

Tiko433

Contributor
I know just enough to be dangerous
Loc.
South West Florida
I like um Glad to see guys still going for classic wheels . My opinion you can't go wrong with those rims . I'm not a fan of the new styles these days . I'm running the US Mags in mat black. Nice truck Cortez

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
I have the polished Pro Comps on my eb and an identical set of Ultra's on my '96.

The difference is the Pro Comps were powder coated white on the backside of the wheel. Didn't think anything of it when I bought them but brake dust washes right off that powder coating, mud slides off too.
The Pro Comps even cost less than the Ultra's.
I am happy with my Pro Comps.

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I bought these in pretty bad shape. Lots of sanding and polishing turned out great. 12x35s on 15x10s

Attachments

• IMG_1276.jpg
    IMG_1276.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 50
OP
OP
langester

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Thanks for the responses. I like the old school look of these rims too. I think I am going to order them up.

OP
OP
langester

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Ol'blue and Cortez, thanks for the pics! Nice Bronco's guys!
Thanks for the intro Cortez, I sent you a PM too.