• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pulleys Wanted for P/S Conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabo76

Loc.
Raleigh
Wanted: 2 V groove water pump pulley and crank pulley to complete my swap

For '75 302 Ford

Thanks,

Jason

ArmyCOL

I have a three bolt, 2 groove crank pully from a 76 302. $25 plus shipping. Shipping is about $10.00.

Chuck

OP
OP
Jabo76

Jabo76

Loc.
Raleigh
The long search is over, I found a guy near Oxford who collects rare Ford Muscle cars; Fairlanes, Torinos, Cyclones, Mustangs and Cougars of every pedigree. He has about 80 cars on site and 250+ parted out in export bins cataloged etc.. He had a big tub of pulleys and the book to decipher the P/N's.

Reasonable too.

He also had a bunch of buildable engines from 170 to 460 in varying levels of performance and uniqeness.

Can you say Boss 302 in the ol' Bronco ?

I'm jealous of this guy I think his day consists of packaging rare ford muscle parts and carrying them to town to ship followed by fishing wheeling procuring more cars etc...

Anyhow thanks to everyone for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.