• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Puyallup Swap Meet update:

Ryans71

Loc.
Milton, Wa
Swap meet was O.K., this year. Not a lot of Bronco parts though.
I did score a decent tailgate from Vintage Broncos for $10 (yes that's ten dollars) with just a few pinholes. Got a Passenger door with window chrome and all guts in decent shape for $50.
My big score was a set of Firestone overload airbags with the air compressor, lines, 1.0 gallon air tank, and switch for $300. (this is usually an $800 kit....) I'll use this on my truck for hauling my camper and towing the Bronco......

Anybody else get anything good?

Ryan.

g-money

Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Picked up a new ARB for the front for $550 from one of the vendors who was having a special deal on them at the swap meet. It was nice because there was not shipping charges and no Tax.

I have been looking for a while and that is definitly the best deal I have found.

ASE-73

Loc.
Seattle, WA
I got a '73 Owners Manual. Not much else in terms of selection or bargains. I did not spend much time outside ... the rain sucked and did not back off the whole time I was there.

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
I scored Upper and lower SEFI Manifolds and a MAF for $25, buddy got a nice Front bumper, got to meet Suzie from James Duff and see a sweet bronco from the PSVB guys.

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
[quote author=WyleCoyote link=board=5;threadid=15035;start=0#msg113834 date=1047344203]
I scored Upper and lower SEFI Manifolds and a MAF for $25, buddy got a nice Front bumper, got to meet Suzie from James Duff and see a sweet bronco from the PSVB guys.
[/quote]
What lift you gonna go with?

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
[quote author=WyleCoyote link=board=5;threadid=15035;start=0#msg113882 date=1047350560]
I'm really liking those new Duff Radius arms
[/quote]
yep saving up for them now! They are badass

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
The only problem I have now, is I have so many things that need to be done to get back on the road, I don't know what to spend the Money on first!

jeff71sport

Loc.
Tacoma,WA
Man did it pour or what, it was to packed inside, i was soaked head to toe

who picked up the hood i was looking at but could not make up my mind, when i went back to get it, it was sold
oh well.

jeff

Hnrys69

Bronco Guru
[quote author=WyleCoyote link=board=5;threadid=15035;start=0#msg113882 date=1047350560]
I'm really liking those new Duff Radius arms
[/quote]

are they wristed??? I cant tell from there website.