• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

q-jet question

dash8mx

I finally have my new manifold and chuck's q-jet bolted into the truck.It was getting dark so i didn't hook anything up to it. Can anyone tell me what size adapter they used to hook up the fuel supply to the carbs fuel inlet? My choke has a tube coming off of it, what does this get hooked to? A good place to hook up the electric choke power wire? Any other snags i could run into please feel free to let me know.I like to get other peoples solutions to theses problems as i am not real creative. Thanks william in va

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Do not hook the choke to your coil. You need a switched full 12 volts. The I of the Voltage regulator ot the ACC of the ing. switch<br>You should have gotten the hose adaptor with the carb, it is for a 3/8" hose. Don't hook the choke tube up to anything.