• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Quality Mechanic in Central or North Florida

FLGatorgirl

Loc.
New Smyrna Beach
Hi guys. My husband doesn't post, so y'all bear with me. We have a 76 that we bought in GA a number of years ago. We did quite a bit of restoration and modifications ourselves with the exception of the new paint job. Due to some health issues, the truck has been sitting for a few years. I know my husband would love to do the work himself, but realistically, without help, it will end up continuing to sit and it's just too nice for that--he needs to be driving it.

The truck is currently not running, but it was running when we put it in the garage, so quite possibly bad fuel or fuel related issues. It tries to start but I can't keep it running. Anyway, besides that it has had a random electrical gremlin for years, could use a new wiring harness, would like to add AC and possibly change out the transmission depending on total cost on everything else (currently 3 on the tree).

Prefer Central or North Florida mechanic, someone with a lot of Bronco experience. Thank you %)!

Attac

Contributor
Bax is in Melbourne about 2 hrs south of you and I am in St Augustine about an Hour north of you. Bax has prob seen it all on broncos and whenever I have a question I usually call him and ask what his advise would be. Whatever you need just ask. I will help as much as I can.
Chuck

OP
OP
F

FLGatorgirl

Loc.
New Smyrna Beach
Bax is in Melbourne about 2 hrs south of you and I am in St Augustine about an Hour north of you. Bax has prob seen it all on broncos and whenever I have a question I usually call him and ask what his advise would be. Whatever you need just ask. I will help as much as I can.
Chuck

Thanks Chuck! I will PM Bax and see if he is able to help.