• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Racks and Storage

basher13

Loc.
East of Renton
Looking for ideas for haulin more when wife and two boys head out. I have a Conferr roof rack but the brackets aren't wide enough. Let's see some pics of how people are packing for a long weekend.

joser

Loc.
Chesterfield, MI
I don't have pics on this PC, but I recently added the cooler/jerry can rack to my Proto Fab rear bumper. It was a great space saver in getting the cooler out of the Bronco and I can now bring a bigger cooler. Also, it makes geting in and out of the cooler easier. I snagged a pic from their website.

I have 2 toolboxed behind the rear seat, then bungee a couple of backpacks on top of those with all the family supplies...diapers, wipes, kid snacks, etc.

One of my next projects is to finish my half doors. I am going to close off the gap for the window, then cut out part of the inside of the door to create a big hollow part to hold more stuff.

When wheling with the family space is definitely a premium.

Attachments

• Proto Fab Rear bumper.jpg
    Proto Fab Rear bumper.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 49