• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Raleigh, NC: Spotted sweet yellow EB

raleigh_bronco

Bronco Guru
I was leaving church this AM and spotted a good looking yellow EB with a bikini top and sitting up pretty nice. Also sounded good.

I was thinking it looked just like the yellow EB that was 4-sale back in September or October.

Anyone know this guy? Nice truck.

Nuke

There are a few yellow ones in this area.

I have one,yellow and black, but unless you been snooping around my garage, that is not the one you saw.

A guy name Paul (they guy who was selling one last fall) had a nice one he sold. I think to someone out side of this area.

There is a guy that works at the Mercury/Lincoln dealerships at crossroads that has a real nice black and yellow one.

There is a guy in Durham who goes to UNCW and has a fairly good yellow and black one.

And I think there is at least one more.

OP
OP
raleigh_bronco

raleigh_bronco

Bronco Guru
[quote author=Nuke link=board=5;threadid=15020;start=0#msg113622 date=1047275504]
There are a few yellow ones in this area.

I have one,yellow and black, but unless you been snooping around my garage, that is not the one you saw.

A guy name Paul (they guy who was selling one last fall) had a nice one he sold. I think to someone out side of this area.

There is a guy that works at the Mercury/Lincoln dealerships at crossroads that has a real nice black and yellow one.

There is a guy in Durham who goes to UNCW and has a fairly good yellow and black one.

And I think there is at least one more.
[/quote]

I'm betting it's Paul's old truck. I remember viewing his pics. and thinking it was a sharp rig. I believe this truck now has much larger tires.

What all have you done to your truck?

Nuke

Taken the grill off, just got the pass fender off last night, the drivers side will come off soon... This is all in preparation to repair the inner fender apron. Soon I will also replace the floor boards, disc brakes, etc, etc, etc....

I just got mine in Decemeber. Decided I am going to do some major work before I take it on the road again.