• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rampage bikini top pics?

kholding

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone have pictures of their bronco with the Rampage bikini top for a family cage? Also, is the "black diamond" material similar to what the Jeep soft tops are made from? I'm not a big fan of the old vinyl tops so I was hoping this would be a stronger option as well. Thanks everyone!

duffymahoney

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I just got the top, the black diamond is a nice material, both rampage and Bronco Graveyard told me they didn't have the snap on the windshield, ordered it, and it has the snap on the windshield. I am having my upholstery guy change the location to the riser.

Attachments

• fullbikini.jpg
    fullbikini.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 11606_4306_popup.jpg
    11606_4306_popup.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 89

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
Does anyone have pictures of their bronco with the Rampage bikini top for a family cage? Also, is the "black diamond" material similar to what the Jeep soft tops are made from? I'm not a big fan of the old vinyl tops so I was hoping this would be a stronger option as well. Thanks everyone!

As far as the material goes the "black diamond" would be like what you see in many newer Jeeps. The "black diamond" is vinyl backed denim. The same material as the old school stuff just a different pattern rolled onto the vinyl. Should WH be selling these in Black Diamond? Here's a pic of ours. Imagine with less shine and I think that's it.

We also do custom. Here's a link to more info http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225533&highlight=roll+bar

Jim

Attachments

• 600_3101_popup.jpg
    600_3101_popup.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 94

1971lubr

Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
Yes, jeep tops are black diamond. Good stuff, I have a bestop black diamond for the 8th year on a daily driver and it looks as good as the day I took it out of the box. Very durable unlike the old bronco tops of 20 years ago.

OP
OP
kholding

kholding

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Las Vegas, NV
Decided to just have a custom one made since every cage is different. After a bit of research I ended up buying some Sunbrella Seamark fabric. I will post pictures once it's finished.

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
Decided to just have a custom one made since every cage is different. After a bit of research I ended up buying some Sunbrella Seamark fabric. I will post pictures once it's finished.

Sunbrella makes really nice fabric. Cant wait to see the finished result