• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rampage soft top color opinion crush or diamond

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
I am going to order a rampage top. I am not sure what fabric to go with black crush or black diamond. Anyone that has them I would appreciate some feed back on how you like the material and look.
Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
langester

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
49 looks and no comments. Someone has to have an opinion. Maybe New Years was a little to rough on everyone.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Maybe your title is misleading.....I originally thought you wanted an opinion on COLOR and fabric, not just fabric.

I have a Rampage GREY that is NOT diamond but not sure what CRUSH is - it is maybe 4 years old??

Stitching is coming loose in places - there was a thread on here recently about this issue and Rampage replacing some tops - I live in Amish country and eventually will take mine to a harness/tarp shop to have it re-stitched when needed. Otherwise I am happy with it.

Pops

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I have the black crush, I like it seems to not show dirt/dust real bad. haven't really had any problems with the top except sometimes a pain to get the windows and rear into the channel. but you would have that with most all of them. it is easy to put up and take down. btw WH is having free shipping right now:cool:

OP
OP
langester

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Thanks guys. That free shipping is the reason I want to get one now. The crush looks smoother than the diamond. I was just curious how people liked each of them. I have seen the pictures of the types of fabric but I dont know anyone that has one of either.
I think you might be right on the title being misleading, I am not the sharpest tool in the shed for sure!
I appreciate the input!

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
that is one reason I went with the crush so it wouldn't show up dirt so bad. also matched the material of my soft doors

Vin218

Loc.
Manchester, NH
I've had the diamond for a few years with no issues, although the top is down the majority of the time I'm driving.

399strokerEB

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wasilla, AK
I have both, I've been running the smoother one (crush?) Since 09, it has staining from mud that I haven't been able to get off. The diamond one is the replacement so I don't have any use on it yet. It feels more rubber like.

OP
OP
langester

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
399strokerEB,
When you say more rubber like is that a good thing in your opinion compared to the other?
Thanks!

399strokerEB

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wasilla, AK
Well it's more of a rubber coating, it does seem like it would be a little more resilient to branches but will probably hold on to dirt more. Not sure if that helps

OP
OP
langester

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Thanks , that helps. I do hit the woods alot, might be a better option for that aspect. Thanks! I appreciate it. Thats the kind of info I am looking for.
Have a good one!