• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rare Vinyl Roadster Window Tops - Parchment Back For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Set of rare soft window tops for roadsters or 66-68 Broncos that ran removable window frames. These were found in a vintage falcon parts store in a box with a ford part number on them. These are in excellent condition, never been installed just been sitting in a box for over 40 years. Good luck finding another set. These are apparently back up for sale, buyer went AWOL - $500

Set of original advertising material including brochures, film strips and vinyl record audio to introduce Ford salesmen to the 1966 Bronco. All material is vintage and mint. - $SOLD

Attachments

• windows1.jpg
    windows1.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 75
  • windows2.jpg
    windows2.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 67
  • windows3.jpg
    windows3.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 71
  • windows5.jpg
    windows5.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 71
  • windows6.jpg
    windows6.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 65
  • windows7.jpg
    windows7.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 48
  • bronco rear023.jpg
    bronco rear023.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 94
  • P9270091.jpg
    P9270091.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 62
  • P9270093.jpg
    P9270093.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

broncorick

The inserts, not the advertising material. Although I would love to get sme photo copies of paper material for research-Thanks

u10072

Bronco Guru
Just an idea but if you really wanted to make some money--- take them and reproduce them--- Seriously I bet you would sell the living hell out of them! BTW- what are you selling them for??

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
That was my plan but I just dont have the time and resources right now honestly. I'm selling to fund a halfcab build that I am doing this summer, gotta make a few bucks to spend a few bucks right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.