• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

UT really nice 1971 bronco i need it gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

71utah

sold sold sold 1971 BRONCO STREET LEGAL REGISTERED 7000 OBO 5.0 fuel injected mustang engine runs great ,np435 4 speed trans,f 150 power steering with BG HD steering shaft , disc brakes 5 inch lift but also have 7 inch lift and 10 inch lift also , 35 inch tires 50%, pro fab bumpers front and rear, 6 point family roll cage , all new floors from bronco graveyard new interior , new drive lines .so guys NO DOORS there is way to much to list if you have any questions at all feel free to call or text me I have TITLE IN HAND and am moving so need to sale7000 OBO i ave 15000 into with receipts i just need it gone asap or make me a offer 8013720121 or 8014732191 and please only serous buyers no joy rides at all PLEASE I WOULD NEVER WASTE YOUR TIME SO PLEASE DON'T WASTE MINE PLEASE SEROUS BUYERS ONLY also i am trying to figure out to post pics so bare with me and if u want pics email me at eddiemoab@gmail.com

Last edited:

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Go over to your User CP and post some in your gallery and then I'll bring some over here for ya.Hope this helps,Gene

Status
Not open for further replies.