• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

really nice bronco

johnnybgood74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
boise, idaho
My buddy was at a shop in Boise a couple of days ago and the owner was working on this bitchin bronco. he called me and told me that he took some pics of it. he told me that the pics dont do it justice. the frame and bumpers are powder coated in a silvervein finish. its an even mix of silver and black. also comes in copper vein which looks sweet as well. here are a few pics. Is this nice bronco anybodys on here?

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 231
  • nice horse.jpg
    nice horse.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 211
  • siver vein powdercoat.jpg
    siver vein powdercoat.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 179

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Awesome! Looks like a BIG BL though, maybe its just the angle of the pic

TN1776

Bronco Guru
That is pretty sweet. If I ever pull my Bronco apart again (and get to a point where I stop changing stuff around that requires cutting and welding on the frame) I would consider powdercoating the frame. I really like powder, it is good stuff. Silver vein is my favorite.

OP
OP
johnnybgood74

johnnybgood74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
boise, idaho
ya that silver vein is a sweet color. i think that a burnt or metallic orange bronco with a copper vein roll cage and bumbers would really pop too! been throwing around that idea for my bronco.