• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rear Quarter Panel Modification

Mark MILSTEIN

I am interested in matching the wheel openings in the rear quarter panels so that they look like the front fender wheel openings. I have heard of people welding front fender panels into the rear quarters. What is the best way to go about this?

offthehook88

Loc.
sherman,ct
Mark,I bought my 75 with this modification already done,and it is a great look.Not many around with this look.Most are cut and fender flares are installed.It's a lot of work,but worth the effort.Probably best left for the auto body professional to do the installation.Alot of precision cutting,welding and plastic filler work to make it right.Cutting and patching floors is one thing,but grafting fenders to quarters is another.....far less room for error.I'd be happy to send you some pics of mine to your cell.I'm not that proficient to upload pictures here.