• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rear seat bolt hole specs?

Choppedup

I have a 74 that was orginally a rear seat delete. Since My little girl has came along I now need a rear seat. I have a orginal rear seat out of another 74,and dont want too just throw it in and put it whereever. Im just looking for the spaceing of the holes in the floor. I would take just the 2 rear holes from the back tailgate to the holes and distance between fenders and holes also. Anyone that would care to measure there orginal rear seat and give me the specs would be greatly appericiated.
Thanks guys!!

BroncoBrandon

I have a 74 that was orginally a rear seat delete. Since My little girl has came along I now need a rear seat. I have a orginal rear seat out of another 74,and dont want too just throw it in and put it whereever. Im just looking for the spaceing of the holes in the floor. I would take just the 2 rear holes from the back tailgate to the holes and distance between fenders and holes also. Anyone that would care to measure there orginal rear seat and give me the specs would be greatly appericiated.
Thanks guys!!

I will do that for you when I get home this evening.