• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rear Seat Wood Dimensions

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Anyone have templates or dimensions for the wood uses for stock rear Bronco seats? I want to order new upholstery and cushions but have plywood laying around that I can cut to shape and size.

THEBONE

If you decide to buy new wood check out National Parts Depot. I bought a set recently. $45 bucks.

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I would d
Still just measure the seat you have, it would probably have a better fit. They weren’t to careful with measurements with the Broncos

clinem03

I stripped down my old tattered seats and cut new boards out of 3/4 inch plywood so they’d match the originals. I haven’t put the bench together yet, so let me know if you want me to take a few measurements and post it here.

OP
OP
Fitz24

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I would d
Still just measure the seat you have, it would probably have a better fit. They weren’t to careful with measurements with the Broncos

Currently don't have a rear bench seat. Just removed my 1/2 cab and may try an idea for a rear seat mounted to a custom storage area. Don't want to spend $800 on a version with storage under a seat that flips forward.

OP
OP
Fitz24

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I stripped down my old tattered seats and cut new boards out of 3/4 inch plywood so they’d match the originals. I haven’t put the bench together yet, so let me know if you want me to take a few measurements and post it here.

Thanks for the offer. I think the measurements from the link Brian posted above will work.

clinem03

I finished rebuilding my rear seat this weekend with new wood panels. Before I trash the OE ones, does anyone have interest in them for templates? The bolt holes are torn out so they aren't reusable...but they make for an easy template. I'm in the Chapel Hill area if anyone in NC wants them...just LMK.

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Anyone have templates or dimensions for the wood uses for stock rear Bronco seats? I want to order new upholstery and cushions but have plywood laying around that I can cut to shape and size.

If you send me your address, I can send paper templates. I've made hundreds of sets. They are sold either through me or can be found at Jeff's Bronco Graveyard. American made! They are exact replicas of the originals.

OP
OP
Fitz24

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If you send me your address, I can send paper templates. I've made hundreds of sets. They are sold either through me or can be found at Jeff's Bronco Graveyard. American made! They are exact replicas of the originals.

Looking at the cost of 3/4" plywood around here ($75 since last hurricane) I might as well buy them already cut.

Thank you for the offer.