• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OR Rear Spring Shackles Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

EB70

Contributor
I'm doing a budget 67 Bronco build with my students. We need some rear spring shackles as we are starting with a pile of parts.

Please make sure they are useable, I can remove old bushings etc. as needed.

I can paypal etc. for payment.

Thank you, Rob

Z Bronco

Bronco Guru
Hey Rob,
I didn't see this in time, I have extra or old parts from having my Bronco all these years. Let me know what else you may need for the build.
Warren

OP
OP
E

EB70

Contributor
OK will do. We are remodeling a 67 right now. Without way more hassle than it is worth I decided to buy new.

Mainly at this point, I think I am after doors and parts. I have purchased some rough doors from here and there, but I don't know if I will get anything useful out of them.

Doubt you have any. Will also need other parts. Just starting next week.

Z Bronco

Bronco Guru
I sold the doors off mine (mint) years ago, but they were the wrong year for your '67. Any thoughts about roadstering the Bronco and running soft top and doors? Still have some parts, plus some EFI parts including an Explorer serpentine set up. I also have the original 7 blade fan, springs (3 1/2 coils) and leafs, skid plate, and some other small to odd stuff. I still have some parts from when I had a '66 ( grey visors that went over the vacuum wipers) Let me know as you discover what you need.
Glad you are doing this project with your students!

Status
Not open for further replies.