• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Replacement Seats

I know that replacement seats have been talked about here before but I need your help. My 75 stock seats are shot, falling apart, ect. I am 6'4 230 with long arms and legs. I see the stop lights with no problem but am wondering which seats and brackets will bolt into original holes (or minimal fab work) and keep me sitting low enough? 70/30 DD/4W I would like a comfortable seat that is easy to get in and out of. I have been looking at Corbeau, Beard, TBP ect. Need 2 seats and brackets.
Any info or comments will be greatly appreciated
Thanks, BB

Sabas

I had look @ the boneyard, Honda reclining seats of a honsa civic.
Sabas

mrborders

at the end of the day its all about the comfort and ride of the seats so if they dont fit the factory holes i wouldnt sweat it to much
ive got corbeau moab seats that are real low bolster and dont wrap your shoulders forward and dont squeeze your thighs together pressurizing your scrotum
another good looking seat is the mastercraft baja. it has a slightly higher thigh bolster but looks good and low
im 5'8" 155 lbs. and i wouldnt want my bolster any higher than with the corbeau moabs
seats are not cheap so i commend you on doing some homework
my paid $500 a piece for some nice beard seats for my moms 74 and she cant stand them. so much as she dosent drive it ever. the bolster is to high and the seats are for racing so they wrap your shoulders in
good luck with the search

Attachments

• 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 64
  • bronoco_10.jpg
    bronoco_10.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 63
  • bronoco_16.jpg
    bronoco_16.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCN2306.jpg
    DSCN2306.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 66

bronco217

Matt, it's Tom the guy who bought the headers from you. You think your mom would want to unload those seats? I'm lookin for a set of suspension seats. Let me know.

Tom

TN1776

Bronco Guru
I'm roughly your same dimensions and found that the PRP bucket seats sit about as low as you're going to get. I fit pretty well in mine with these seats. No idea how close they are to original mount holes... some of those in my rig went away with floorboard repairs.