• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Restoration Richmond Virginia ??

24jedi

Anyone know of a reputable EB shop within Virginia?

I have a 1975, second owner bronco. My father-in-law bought the vehicle new. My wife learned to drive in the bronco. The vehicle has been sitting for 10 years, since he passed. I would like to restore the vehicle myself, but don't have the space or time.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Closest may be Nicks Trix. He is just outside of Charlotte NC.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Does this restoration involve quite a bit of rust repair? I would think that would require one type of restoration facility, one that really knows Broncos. As opposed to the more common shops that may be near you, that could handle getting it running/driving properly, new seat covers, basic repaint, etc.

OP
OP

24jedi

I am leaning towards a 'Bronco' facility {if i can ever find one}. Rust, yes, but not bad. front of doors pillar post need to be replaced. under doors need patching. The normal stuff.

I would like to do a frame off restoration, but try to keep it as close to stock as reasonable. I not looking for to build a show truck, just a solid daily driver, I can use after an EMP is dropped.

Mcl

Tom at lick creek restorations is a few hours away. That is who I will be going with. He is an active forum member. Englewoodcowboy.

OP
OP

24jedi

Thanks.. just got a pm from him. I will be calling this week.