• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Restoration Shop in Nebraska

huskerbronc

Need a reputable Mechanic in Nebraska or Kansas or Missouri to finish off a stalled 66 Bronco project.
please and thank you

4WHLFUN

Contributor
Give a Curt at Acme Auto in Omaha a call. They’ve completed a number of classic car and Bronco restorations. Curt’s been in business since the 90’s he has mechanics and body men. They’re just of the Sapp Bros. Exit on I 80

OP
OP
H

huskerbronc

Give a Curt at Acme Auto in Omaha a call. They’ve completed a number of classic car and Bronco restorations. Curt’s been in business since the 90’s he has mechanics and body men. They’re just of the Sapp Bros. Exit on I 80
thank you very much, i appreciate it.

msommer001

Curt rebuilt my 77 bronco and continues to work on it and things happen here and there. Let me know if you need his number.

OP
OP
H

huskerbronc

Curt rebuilt my 77 bronco and continues to work on it and things happen here and there. Let me know if you need his number.
left several messages, no response. Do you have a direct line? Perhaps I could even name drop that you recommended him?