• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Retro Bestop Install - Tigertop

arffbronco

Loc.
Elkhorn
So I have had a bestop that came with my Bronco that my brother bought back in 1993 or so. I finally got around to putting it on. Its the old school tiger top. The bad thing is that they don't make that one anymore so if I ever screw this one up there is no getting parts or a skin.

Bronco with the Bestop by arffdriver, on Flickr

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Looks good..

Keep your eyes on the FS section, People sell skins here and there w/out the hardware....

asinor

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tulsa, OK
Yeah, someone has a 'new' old skin now that is looking for hardware. Search for the thread, might be worth offering to buy the skin to have a replacement in the future and help him get in to an all new top.

OP
OP
arffbronco

arffbronco

Loc.
Elkhorn
One of the "new old skin" guys was this guy right here. After many years of poking around. I finally found the long lost box of hardware that my brother stashed in my Dads basement. So now I basically have a new old top!

asinor

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tulsa, OK
HAHA! That would be the one I was talking about, brother took off with the hardware. Glad you found it!