• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

RIP fellow door dwellers

chandaman_05

Loc.
Provo, Utah
I found these guys while taking my drivers door apart. I also found a shit load (pun intended) of terds rollin around in there too!

DSCN0984.jpg

OP
OP
chandaman_05

chandaman_05

Loc.
Provo, Utah
No idea. They came attatched to the bronco when i bought it! The PO thought it would be a good idea to fill the doors with fiberglass insulation which is what i'm guessing drew them in there.

Izzy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Texas
Figures. Guess he was trying to sounds proof the doors huh. Sheez.

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
rehydrate them overnight and zap them with your coil and they should be good to go.

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
Looks like the stuffings coming out of the one on the right! Damn! That would be weird to find that. Who else is going out to their broncos and pulling the door panels off now?;D

Airborne69

Loc.
Moorpark, CA
Looks like the stuffings coming out of the one on the right! Damn! That would be weird to find that. Who else is going out to their broncos and pulling the door panels off now?;D

mine came off yesterday for a good lubing...nice and rodent free :cool:

rustbucket

Bronco Guru
Awww... Looks like two little lovers!

I found a wasp nest in mine after sitting a while. Not fun! Pulled the panel and they came right out. Looked like me when I wake up on Monday mornings.

johnnybgood74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
boise, idaho
looks like the rats on "Secret of Nimb" lol a bit older and skinnier looking. I've felt how those things look a few times in the morning after sticking my beek in a bunch of alcohol.