• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

River Rock ORV after Thanksgiving?

GaBronco

Loc.
South Ogden
The River Rock ORV website says that the South East Early Bronco club is having an event there the three days after Thanksgiving(Nov 24,25,26). Was just seeing if this is true and to see if anyone from the on here will be there. The SE EBC website says nothing about the run?:? Hopefully me and the uncut will be there all weekend.
Nathan

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
I would love too, but I just got back from URE and will be working all those days listed:mad: Dont forget some pics,Chuck

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yes, The SE Early Bronco Club is having an event Thanksgiving weekend. I'll make sure that Keith Forest chimes into this post to give more details.

Robert

744x4

Loc.
Taylors,SC
This is a Private run as we have rented out the whole park for the weekend so it is NOT open to the public.Sorry for the confusion.

Keith Forrest
SEB-SC
President Southeast Early Broncos

OP
OP
G

GaBronco

Loc.
South Ogden
744x4 said:
This is a Private run as we have rented out the whole park for the weekend so it is NOT open to the public.Sorry for the confusion.

Keith Forrest
SEB-SC
President Southeast Early Broncos

I realize its NOT an open run. Asking whether you would object to me and my dad driving down for the weekend.%)

Nathan Mobley

OP
OP
G

GaBronco

Loc.
South Ogden
Wow so i geuss this is the reason noone on here has heard of your club, unless your already in it your not invited or welcome to one of your rides. Seems like a great way to grow your membership.
Thats cool, luckily 98% of Bronco owners would say the more the merrier (and cheaper)unlike the asshat organization you belong to.
Not sure if you've ever been to RiverRock but the place is huge with a lot of trails, amazing how Steve can host a couple hundred trucks comfortably. Have a good time.

Nathan Mobley
Csra Offroad (all are welcome on any of our rides);D

744x4

Loc.
Taylors,SC
IF you want to get into name calling then we can go there you douchebag .Were were you the last five years for our annual events in FL???? Just because you see somenthing listed on a calander you think you have a right to show up and be a part of it without being invited to a Private Non-Event??? The run was setup by others in the club so that they would not be overrun with Heeps on a long holiday weekend and that is why it is a private run and I am Just a invited guest .The park must be rented by a club not a individual so thats why the SEB name was used.Dont you think we would have posted the run like we do for every other event we put on if it was a "official event" and not a private get together.We are actually having another event/get together at the Turkey Run at the Daytona Speedway organized by Chris Williams on the same weekend that everyone is welcome to attend.You need to get your facts straight before you start making comments about somenthing you obviously know nothing about .If you have never heard of us what does that imply???We dont exist,We dont know how to run a event??? We have had 2 cover trucks in FourWheeler magazine that competed in the Real Truck Challange what have you and your club done????Get your facts straight before you spout off at the mouth.

Last edited:

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
Can't we all just get along? Geesh. We can rent out River Rock another weekend guys. Damn, its not that hard. It takes $500 at a min., so if ya want it to yourself, then have at it. If not I believe its $50 a truck over ten trucks. I wish more people showed up at the one we set up the beginning of November last year.

The "my sh*t is better than yours" or "you suck" belongs with the jeep guys. I can't make my trip this week. GaBronco, you could go with my group to AL Saturday to Wensday if ya want. I won't be there, but I you could tag along with them for sure.

744x4

Loc.
Taylors,SC
I agree with Evil69 100% and thats why we started a club to begin with so everyone would be able to get together and wheel.The other members that rented this park out werent trying to exclude anybody they just wanted the run of the park to themselves.
Now with that said the refrence to a club I and several others started as a "asshat" org is what pissed me off as I have spent lots of time and Money to make this club successful for the members and non members that attend our events.

OP
OP
G

GaBronco

Loc.
South Ogden
I was gonna let this Thread die but after the last post i almost fell out.;D

744x4 said:
Now with that said the refrence to a club I and several others started as a "asshat" org is what pissed me off as I have spent lots of time and Money to make this club successful for the members and non members that attend our events.

Wow what an amazingly contradictive statement. %)
Amazing that you mention Non-Members attending your events, I geuss you stopped putting lots of time and money into us NON-members as I am a Bronco owner (not a dreaded Heep%) ), I live in the Southeast and I was looking into trying to join your club but not before I rode with and got to know the people in the club. Thanks for making the decision an easy one.

ucbronco

Loc.
Summerfield, FL
Nathan, My name is Butch Williams and am the person who rented out RiverRock for Thanksgiving weekend. This was rented by myself and not our club, As the person renting the park I feel I am entitled to invite the person's I am confortable wheeling with as I asume some reponsability for the people I will have around myself on the trail. This weekend was setup as a family run with our spouses and children attending and I was not interested in having anyone attending that was not a familar face. I'm sorry if this offends you but this is why these places are for rent privately. When i reserved this park I was not aware that it would be posted with our club name but it is and it was also posted as a private run even on there calender so I don't really see where the confusion is coming from.

Butch Williams