• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH Roadster door metal backing plates OME style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ok guys its been one crazy summer between youth baseball & softball and work but I'v managed to make 5 sets of my Roadster metal backing plates. One set is already sold so I have only 4 sets left. I don't see myself making anymore for a few months. So if you need a set first come first served, so please just post to the ad instead of PM. Thanks!

The price is $125 plus shipping $12-18 depending on location.

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ok we are down to 2 sets left.

I'll figure your shipping and PM guys a bit later today.

MyOriginal66

Bronco Guru
I probably won't get back to you till the wee hours of the night or tomorrow (working really late tonight), but I'm in for sure.

House

Contributor
Minutia Militia
Nice product Jeff, thanks for making them.
Luckily I do not need them! :cool:

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yes the Roadster guys are happy ... happy but would be even more really happy with someone could produce exact OEM quality fiberglass inserts to go along with my backing plates.;)

Ok guys that will do it all 4 sets sold! I'll be sending out PM's with the shipping figure out.

Tom I'll bring your set when I'll make it up your way for I get my parts from you... which had to be soon. My son I think is on his final weekend of baseball so my weekends will open.

Thanks Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.