• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rocks and Valleys, Lower MI>>>

Bronco69Sport

Loc.
Upper MI
Is anybody going to Rocks and valleys this weekend, Harrison MI. Just checking, we have a few rigs headed down this weekend to wheel. My 75, and two buddies with Heeps. Just checking...

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Where is Rocks & Valleys? What area near Harrison. I grew up in Clare and have never heard of this place. Is this near Leota?

OP
OP
Bronco69Sport

Bronco69Sport

Loc.
Upper MI
I have never been there either, one of the guys I went with last year said it was pretty good. My understanding is its just north of Clare. Its off exit 168, then E mannsiding Road... I know they have a website. I will let you know how it is.

grant_71

Bronco Guru
I have a buddy that goes there 3-4 times a year, been begging me to get a rig going so i can go with him. It is supposed to be a good park, centrally located so a lot of people can get there from the D, never heard a bad thing about it. The town is happy, brings in a little more business to them. I don't think my buddy is heading there this weekend.

I would ask for an open seat but i am already "volunteering" this weekend.

OP
OP
Bronco69Sport

Bronco69Sport

Loc.
Upper MI
It is a pretty neat park. Lots of different things to get into. Mud, rocks, hill climbs, etc. I had a great time there. People were all friendly, owners were very cool too. overall it was a great weekend. Its 9 miles north of clare.