• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Roll "Bar" (2 pictures)???

TexasBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Waterford, MI
Besides Smittybilt, who else makes just the roll bar. I plan to use this front cage kit
Kentrol_Frnt_Roll_Bar_Loose.gif
This kit allows for the cross bars to moved in so the end product could look like this
2bar_custom.jpg
So I am just curios if Smitty is the only one?

sry about picture quality.

luvmybronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ashland, Oh
I don't know the answer, but can some one that has the front cage kit, tell me how many inches the front bars are apart? Inside to inside?<br> I made my own dash, and I want to see if I can use the front cage kit, or make my own...

OP
OP
TexasBronco

TexasBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Waterford, MI
[quote author=75 link=board=5;threadid=13656;start=0#102723 date=1043498819]<br>you gotta web page for smitty where a fella can order that kind of bar. thanks<br>[/quote]<br><br>The top picture is from here Front Cage<br>The smitty roll bar can be bought from Jeffs. But the roll Cage on the bottom is from Wild Horses

SgtRock

Loc.
East Texas
That doesn't look real strong with the spreaders moved way in like that! ?:?<br>if you rolled and the front or back main hoops took a hard hit at an angle there is nothing keeping them from folding in on you . . . function over form, right?<br><br>Craig<br>Mineola, Texas<br>www.broncoads.com

Hnrys69

Bronco Guru
Do a normal front rollbar then put 2 in the middle like that along with the normal on outside.

OP
OP
TexasBronco

TexasBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Waterford, MI
You guys are right about the bars being to close, I never really thought about it. With that aside is Smitty the only ones who make the roll bar that the front cage attaches to?