• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

roll bar measurements

wildhorses76

Loc.
Kaplan, Louisiana
I should be getting mine back from the Port of Iberia soon, my friend took it to have it blasted, coated with demet coat, and painted black. It's done, but need to find time for him or I to go get it. I can let you know when I get it back and if you want you can come check it out. Its a 6 point family cage.

wildhorses76

Loc.
Kaplan, Louisiana
PO had it built from a company near Baton Rouge who builds stuff like that, only slight differences from the family cages you see on the Bronco sites.

I'll see about going and getting it this weekend and take pics.....It's been there a couple weeks as I am not in a hurry to get it back and my friend works there so I know it's safe there.

It was fairly new when I bought the bronco and was bare metal so it ended up getting surface rust after taking it off to do the floorpans.....

wildhorses76

Loc.
Kaplan, Louisiana
no problem

by the way....haven't been able to scavenge through my extra parts...I do have 3 1/2" lift coil springs (brand new) that I didn't use and a stainless steel roll bar that came with it when I bought the bronc that I can think of off the top of my head.

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
PO had it built from a company near Baton Rouge who builds stuff like that, only slight differences from the family cages you see on the Bronco sites.

I'll see about going and getting it this weekend and take pics.....It's been there a couple weeks as I am not in a hurry to get it back and my friend works there so I know it's safe there.

It was fairly new when I bought the bronco and was bare metal so it ended up getting surface rust after taking it off to do the floorpans.....

Do you have the name of the company that made it? I will need one later and it will have to be custom built for my 1/2 cab and Baton Rouge is the closest to me that I have heard of.

wildhorses76

Loc.
Kaplan, Louisiana
I had a business card that the PO gave me, I'll look for it tonight and see if I can find it, if not, I will give him a call and find out.......

wildhorses76

Loc.
Kaplan, Louisiana
www.classic4x4parts.com (site in progress)

above is their website, last time I was on it about 6 months ago or so it was active, seems that they are redoing the site. Contact info:

Terry & Jennifer Jones

225-485-1301 (Jennifer)

225-931-2249 (Terry)

This is a side business as far as I know. Hope this helps. Maybe you can ask them when their site will be back up.

OP
OP
bgs26

bgs26

Loc.
Eunice, LA
no problem

by the way....haven't been able to scavenge through my extra parts...I do have 3 1/2" lift coil springs (brand new) that I didn't use and a stainless steel roll bar that came with it when I bought the bronc that I can think of off the top of my head.

Is the stainless roll bar a six point? Do you have pics of it?