• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

roll cage tach mount

twisted 66

Contributor
Loc.
Norcal-Tracy
I have a 2" dia roll cage and want to put a tach mounted to it. I would like to use the factory looking tach but it is 3 3/8" and seems hard to find a mount for it. One of the ones that clamp to the cage like a go-pro type of deal or something like it. Anybody have any pointers? Picture would also be awesome...THX

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
I Believe the billet mount drom nicks tricks that is available through some vendors has one with a 2" mount

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Here's mine for a 2in cage,just made it out of stuff I had laying around LOL.

Attachments

• IMG_0101.jpg
    IMG_0101.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0100.jpg
    IMG_0100.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 69
OP
OP
twisted 66

twisted 66

Contributor
Loc.
Norcal-Tracy
I Believe the billet mount drom nicks tricks that is available through some vendors has one with a 2" mount

I think those are the ones that you mount to your column. I need one that mounts to the cage just above the dash pad. It needs to be able to pivot some what so I can adjust it to see it.