• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

rough country full size springs any one running them on EB

caged69

i was wondering if anyone has run any of rough countrys stuff for full sizes on your EB was lookin at the 4" springs and was thinking for the price they might work but was thinking they miht be to stiff but i called rough countryand they said the 2" springs are stiffer then the 4" please any info on good springs for a 4 link set up whats every one using (rough country)??????? 120 for the pair i like the price but will i hate the end results

more flex the better

OP
OP
C

caged69

front and rear

coil springs for 4 link what works best besides c/o

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
Stay away from them. Look at the Bronco vendors above. WH, JBG, BCB all sell great coils. The "superflex" line from JBG are made by Deaver. I am running them and they are great...handle good, soft ride, flex great. Duffs and Toms also carry good springs, never get the cheapest coils, spend the extra $20 for the pair and get some good ones; you will be glad you did...EVERY time you drive it... and stay away from Rancho too.