• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Roxanne @ BC Broncos

77' IslandStyle

Loc.
Hawaii
Props to Roxanne at BC Broncos! this was my first time ordering anything from any bronco specific vendor.... all i have to say is what a pleasent experience!!! I didnt even know what the name of the part i was ordering... come to find out it was a block vent bolt for the rear axle housing,... well, in a nut shell... EXCELENT service! To bad shipping to Hawaii cost more than the part i ordered. LOL Chuck needs to give her a raise! just wanted to share. :)

Eric in Hawayh!

peterinman

Loc.
East Jordan, MI
This is good to hear becuase I am placing an order tomorrow for a 3.5" lift and rear fender flares. Both, her and the tech guy both were quite helpful.

OP
OP
77' IslandStyle

77' IslandStyle

Loc.
Hawaii
peterinman hey dude.... i wonder what shipping to Hawaii would be for that suspension lift? LOL spooky thought! yeah im definately gonna buy more stuff from Chuck and the gang!

peterinman

Loc.
East Jordan, MI
77' IslandStyle said:
peterinman hey dude.... i wonder what shipping to Hawaii would be for that suspension lift? LOL spooky thought! yeah im definately gonna buy more stuff from Chuck and the gang!

I'm going to pick up some Bushwacker flares also. The new catalog is nice.

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
Ive ordered a bunch of stuff from BC's probably 8-10 orders so far. Each time its been a pleasant experience and the customer service is great. Ive delt with Debbie, Chuck and Jason. Each one of them handles their business with pride. Props out to BC bronco's, you guys makes spending money fun, easy and pleasant;D

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
77TexasBronc said:
What Catalog????? The last I heard it was still under construction.
Thank you all. Roxanne works for free just to be with the group so it would be hard to give her a raise and I wouldn't want to ruin her with money... That is not true, she is the care taker of my grandchildren that you can sometimes hear in the background. Anyway I will tell her, it will make her day.
About the catalog, he is talking about the on line catalog that is also still under construction also. You can have a look but do not count on the the part #s, price or shipping weight to be correct.
www.bcbroncos.com/teststore. As I type the printer is printing the latest rev. of the paper catalog that Steve just sent to me.

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
chuck said:
Thank you all. Roxanne works for free just to be with the group so it would be hard to give her a raise and I wouldn't want to ruin her with money... That is not true, she is the care taker of my grandchildren that you can sometimes hear in the background. Anyway I will tell her, it will make her day.
About the catalog, he is talking about the on line catalog that is also still under construction also. You can have a look but do not count on the the part #s, price or shipping weight to be correct.
www.bcbroncos.com/teststore. As I type the printer is printing the latest rev. of the paper catalog that Steve just sent to me.

Nice. That's coming along swell, Cant wait until both on line and paper version are in production. Put my name at the top of the list for the paper back novel....;) ;D :cool:

OP
OP
77' IslandStyle

77' IslandStyle

Loc.
Hawaii
Hey im down with a printed version of that catalog! Roxanne works for free just to be in the group? hmmm... i want to get in on that action! .. Chuck.. wanna open an outlet in Hawaii? LOL ill work for free too! :)