• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rubber/Weatherstrip kit

chandaman_05

Loc.
Provo, Utah
Does anybody sell a FULL weatherstrip/rubber kit with all of the pieces for the whole bronco? All the places ive looked just have kits for seperate sections of the Bronco but they don't have one all together. Do you think if I called they could sell them all in one big package? I'd just perfer to buy one bulk pakage instead of every piece seperately.

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
Theres no 'kit' for say, but Tom's has by far the best prices and if you called, I'm sure they'd sell you a 'kit' to suit your needs. BTW when there's a choice buy the more expensive gasket, I know it doesn't sound like good advice but there really is a huge difference in quality.

OP
OP
chandaman_05

chandaman_05

Loc.
Provo, Utah
Theres no 'kit' for say, but Tom's has by far the best prices and if you called, I'm sure they'd sell you a 'kit' to suit your needs. BTW when there's a choice buy the more expensive gasket, I know it doesn't sound like good advice but there really is a huge difference in quality.

Sweet I'll give em a call tomorrow and see what they can do. Thanks for the info.