• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN Rusty 66 wagon body & chassis nearly complete

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Its missing two doors, because that is not a 66 door. To be honest, I think he has this bronco confused with maybe the other bronco in the pics. There is nothing on this bronco that is 66. Tailgate, top, rear lights, none are 66.

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The door front door post looks like it could be 66/67. Early 66 tubs didn't have the indented area on the side of the drivers seat platforms side where the aluminum Ford script badge usually sets and this one doesn't have it so body could be rally 66??. Tub could be, but rear door posts don't look 66/67. Tailgate is not '66. Door and dash, etc aren't 66/67 so who knows?

Blue71

Blue71

Last edited:

EB_75

Hey guys this is my bronco for sale. The top, tailgate, dash, door, and hood are not 66. I believed the tub may be a 66 since it had no embossed place under driver seat for the ford emblem and the back of the door posts were thinner but it has for sure been pieced together. The frame doesn't have foward facing shocks. It has no vin tag so don't know for sure what it is. I bought it pretty much as it is but have too many projects. If anyone interested pm me. Thanks

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for the update...looks like a fair price and a nice project. Should sell quick.

Blue71