• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

RYANS EFI Harness.........how many have been sold?

Bronco Ben

Contributor
Jckofalltrdes master/none
Loc.
Coffeeville, Alabama
just wondering how many EB'ers from this sight have used the RYAN's EFI harness? How long did it take you to get yours? And did you buy it direct or thru B.C. Broncos?

I bought and paid for mine on March 14th 2005, and havent gotten it yet, so I'm just curious. Thanks
Ben

Hallz

Loc.
NorCal
Direct, Mine took just over a week, but well worth the waite. (it came shiped from "Detail Zone")

Last I talked with him they had the std 89-93 ones made up and reaady to ship. But that was January 20th and got it the first week in Febuary.

Great Harness, Very clean and easy instal. I just wishfor my application the IAT would have been on it's own run to allow for different lower manifolds and IAT locations, and the ECT and Idle air bypass would have been about 6" longer. I know a lot of Ford guys that were impressed & would be interested in the harness if it would just make those 3 changes so they can use it for race applications for 94+ using ODBI electronics.

Great fit on the 89-93 though! (as it was desighned for) ;D

teqoso

Loc.
walnut creek,ca
Ben, not to scare you but my harness took 5 months to get. This was directly from Ryan at a time that he was building them and he was getting alot of requests. Supposedly he has alot already constructed and BC has some on their shelf. Great product, be patient and entertain yourself withother Bronco upgrades.
Ivan

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Two of my friends have them. Really nice stuff. One is running 93 Mustang other is running an Explorer 5.0. Both look great. Very clean. Worth saving for in my opinion. Ryan has done his homework.

OP
OP
Bronco Ben

Bronco Ben

Contributor
Jckofalltrdes master/none
Loc.
Coffeeville, Alabama
I received my Ryans EFI conversion harness yestday 04-11-05! It looks to be of good quality, my only complaint is that B.C.'s broncos told me Ryan would contact me and find out what type EFI I would be running..(i.e. Speed Density, or Mass Air) and which computer I would be running as well as which accessorys I would be using or adding. Well I gave B.C Bronco's my phone number to give Ryan and was NEVER contacted by either one since until I got an email from Ryan about a week ago, with a tracking number from fedex saying my harness was on its way. On my first three attempts the tracking number didnt work. :mad: but then after I emailed ryan yesterday he emailed me back and said the harness was on the way and to try the tracking number again. In which I did and then yesterday afternoon the harness arrived! ;D ..........Ryan did say he had a lot of orders come in for harnesses all of a sudden, but my question is..........how do I know this harness will work with which computer I'm planning on using???
ok I'm thru griping now!
I will say this, Ryans harness looks to be great quality, His website is top notch and his knowledge of ford EFI is top notch......
Ben